Voice Solutions for Maintenance and Inspection
In today’s world, documenting inspection and maintenance checklists continues to be inefficient. For most, the process still requires the technician to enter their observations and findings as a separate process from the actual inspection and maintenance procedure.
At BEC, we provide Honeywell Vocollect voice-based solutions that are purpose-built for the maintenance and inspection marketplace, enabling companies to run a better business with voice. The use of voice technology within these processes now allows a ‘Hands-Free, Eyes-Free’ environment and has enabled leading businesses to elevate their documentation and compliance to levels never before attainable.
Advantages of Voice-Enabling Your Maintenance and Inspection Processes:
- Streamlined documentation by completing observations and findings documentation while performing the actual task
- Enhanced compliance with operating procedures to standardise processes through consistent technician behaviour
- Greater technician retention with an intuitive solution that motivates and enables technicians to be more productive
- Faster training with easy-to-follow documentation and inspection processes for new and existing technician training
- Process involvement through the use of best-in-class processes and actionable operational insights
- Improved safety by enabling ‘Hands-Free, Eyes-Free’ operations at the point of inspection
Using Vocollect voice for inspections lessens the back and forth data entry and look up time on a laptop, handheld device or paper form. Speaking commands and verbally inputting data findings directly into the system via a headset with a microphone, all while performing the inspection task, helps to save time and reduce the number of data entry errors.